Whatever your circumstances, Bikerloans will
endeavour to get you the best deal available .
Bikerloans can assist you in the purchase your new motorcycle even if you’ve been declined elsewhere. Whether your buying new or used motorcycle from a dealer, online or privately anywhere in the UK.
Bikerloans offer competitive motorcycle finance deals for most motorcycles and scooters over 125cc.
The minimum loan is £1500 for new or used motorcycles purchased from a Dealer and the finance is secured on the motorcycle, plus there is NO UPPER LIMIT on the amount required subject to a valuation of the motorcycle.
Also, unlike some companies, Bikerloans can offer a ‘long distance’ sale service so if you live miles away from a dealership Bikerloans can arrange for the documents to be sent to you for signing and then payment goes direct to your chosen dealer. This saves you an extra trip up to the dealership to complete the finance paperwork.
All motorcycle must be road legal and normally under 10 years old (see below for older motorcycles).
Motorcycle finance is available to customers over 21 yrs old (a Guarantor may be required). You need to have either a full motorcycle licence OR a CBT for 125cc machines.
Typically a 5% deposit is required and the finance amount is based on the retail value of the motorcycle to a maximum of £15,000.
Loan terms of 24, 36 and 48 months available and to be accepted for motorcycle finance you should be on the electoral/voters role. Some past adverse credit is usually acceptable.
Finance is available for some modern classic, vintage and prestige motorcycles and there is no specified upper limit to the loan amount but it will be based on the retail value of the motorcycle.
Do I Qualify?
Can you say YES to the following ?
- Are you 21 or over?
- Are employed, self-employed or in HM Forces ?
- Have three years job history and can provide your last three months payslips?
- or are self-employed and have three months bank statements ?
- Have three years address history (current voters roll is necessary for motorcycle finance)?
- Do you have a bank account that can accept a direct debit mandate?
- Not within a bankruptcy or experiencing current credit difficulties.
- Some past adverse credit is usually acceptable
- Licence: Do you have a CBT OR a full Cat A motorcycle licence? This is necessary for finance, if you are applying for a motorcycle loan you can include the cost of the training in your loan
- Buying from a dealership? For Bikerloans to arrange motorcycle finance you would need to be buying from a dealer that has credit facilities.
Apply for motorcycle finance