Welcome To You Dealer Zone.
If you haven’t got an account, then thank you for taking the time took look at Vintage British Bikes as a potential area to generate new sales and acquire new customers.
Using the drop down menu under ‘Dealer Zone’ in the top right of this page you will be able to:
- Set up an account with us.
- Find out what is the site for? Why should I use it? How much does it cost?
- How we can help you increase your audience and your sales.
- What we are doing to make this a success.
- Purchase ‘packages’ allowing you to create as many ‘listings’ as you want.
- Use the listings bought to list your stock, products, services, accessories etc.
- Display images of the items you are selling.
- Display all your contact details, opening hours etc and get customers contacting you.
- Renew, edit, or delete live and expired listings.
- Use our site as a forum to promote your business, express your views and keep up to date with all the news pertinent to you. Free publicity!
- Access your own ‘dashboard’ to keep tabs on your orders, amend your details, payment methods, etc.
- Access our free support services.
PLUS, as a advertiser, take this is our cast-iron ‘Trust Guarantee’ in black and white on our site, in plain English stating that we promise to bend over backwards to accommodate you, our advertisers, by offering a level of service beyond your expectations. We’re demonstrating that commitment with this, our ‘trust’ guarantee and it won’t stop there.
To ‘advertise’ (post a listing) you need to create an account for free to sell (list) your products and/or services. But before you do that, we also suggest you read our User Guide before or after you set up an account but definitely read it before you post your first listing because there are a couple of options specifically designed for new account holders.
Thanks again and PLEASE give us any feedback. Good or bad. If it’s bad, then at least we can try and fix it but if you don’t tell us we can’t fix it. Also, feel free to contact us at anytime if there’s something you’d like to promote on the site. Anything at all, if it’s relevant, we’ll use it.